Steven And Coconut Treez - Welcome To My Paradise (Video Clip + Chord Guitar)

STEVEN AND COCONUT TREEZ - WELCOME TO MY PARADISE

Intro: E G#m F#m B
E G#m
Come and take a look out through my eyes
F#m B
And you decide why people act this way
E G#m
People thieving, fighting, telling lies
F#m B
They criticize and hate each other
E G#m
(*) Nature colors all have changes some how
F#m B
The seas are brown the skies are thick and grey
E G#m
All of these things make me feel so down
F#m B
And thing about finding my own place
A
(**) A place where we can dance and drink
E
A place where we can share and some weed
A
A place where there�s no bullshit
B
And every body can come
E G#m
Chorus: Welcome to my paradise
F#m
Where this sky so blue
B
Where the sunshine so bright
E G#m
Welcome to my paradise
F#m
Where you can be free
B E B
Where the party never ending
Int: E G#m F#m E B (2x)
Bak to: (*), (**), Chorus (3x)

0 komentar:

Kalo Copy - Paste Cantumin Nama Sumbernya Juga Ya :)